Let's Secret Time!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Let's Secret Time!

Premier forum français du groupe sud-coréen SECRET

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Les SECRET demande à avoir un portable.

AuteurMessage
♦ Aya-chii
Secret Time
Secret Time
♦ Aya-chii

Féminin Age : 29
Là depuis : 05/06/2011

Our time ★
Playlist ♬: love is Move
Shu bi dupa pa pa pa~:

Les SECRET demande à avoir un portable. Empty
MessageSujet: Les SECRET demande à avoir un portable.   Les SECRET demande à avoir un portable. Icon_minitimeDim 23 Oct - 9:57

Les SECRET demande à avoir un portable. 20111023_secret_worldchangingquiz-460x519

Citation :
There’ve been a few articles in the past about how SECRET didn’t have cell phones. While guesting on MBC’s ‘Quiz to Change the World‘ recently, the girls revealed that they still lacked cell phones.

On October 22nd, SECRET confessed, “Many people don’t believe us, but we haven’t had cell phones for two years and we are the only ones allowed in our dorm.”

The members took to the opportunity to send a direct message towards their agency CEO. Song Ji Eun said, “We are not quadruplets. Last time, he said he would buy us bags so he picked them out, but he picked the same bag in the same color for all four of us. I remember just giving up at that point.”

Han Sunhwa also stated, “I agree. Our CEO thinks that a girl’s dorm has to be pretty. However, he’s particularly obsessed with the toilet paper holder. He is very adamant about making sure a girl’s bathroom’s toilet paper holder is pretty. I wish he would care about other things as well.”

After hearing SECRET’s complaints, comedian Song Eunee recalled, “Han Sunhwa is frustrated because she doesn’t have a cell phone. When I saw her today, she greeted me extra happily saying, ‘Unni, I borrowed my friend’s cell phone around your birthday and sent you a text.’ That was back in January.”

Comedian Kim Shin Young also added, “Once in a while, Han Sunhwa calls me with somebody else’s phone. Then she asks, ‘Unni, why don’t you answer your phone?’ So I answered, ‘How can I pick up a number I don’t know?’ to which she replied, ‘That’s me’.”

With one voice, SECRET’s Song Ji Eun and Han Sunhwa stated, “Next year, we would like to have cell phones.”

Source: My Daily via Naver
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Les SECRET demande à avoir un portable.
Page 1 sur 1